Remove Conditions From My Green Card Form I-751
What is the purpose of I-751 Remove Conditions on Marriage Green Card?
If you are a conditional green card holder, you may file form I-751 to remove conditions on a green card. A conditional green card is obtained when you adjust your status through marriage.
How do I file Form I-751?
- Fill out Form I-751 during the 90-day period immediately before your conditional residence expires
- Sign the petition under the correct portion of the application.
- Prepare the filing fee.
How much does it cost to Remove Conditions on Marriage Green Card?
The fees associated to Remove Conditions on Marriage Green Card are as follows:
Application Assistance: $150
Application Processing: $595
Biometrics Fee: $85
Most Popular Forms
- Green Card Renewal Form I-90
- Lost or Stolen Green Card Form I-90
- U.S. Citizenship Application Form N-400
- Apply for Green Card Lottery DV-Lottery
- Replace Certificate of Citizenship Form N-565
- Immigrant Petition Family Green Card Form I-130
- Adjustment of Status Form I-485
- Application for Travel Document Form I-131
- Certificate of Citizenship Form N-600
- USCIS Forms