Affidavit of Support Form I-134
What is the purpose for Form I-134?
Form I-134 Affidavit of Support is used to demonstrate a visa applicant has sponsorship and will not become a public charge while in the United States.
How do I file an Affidavit of Support?
To begin the process to obtain an Affidavit of Support, you may begin by completing Form I-134. Along with the form, you may provide evidence of financial ability to support the sponsored foreign resident.
- Statement from a bank officer demonstrating date account was opened, total deposit amount in the past year, and present balance.
- Statement from employer showing date of hire, salary and status of employment.
- If you are self employed, copy of last tax return or report of commercial rating concern. A list of bonds held with serial numbers and denominations may be submitted as well.
How much does it cost to file Form I-134 Affidavit of Support?
The fees associated for an Affidavit of Support are as follows:
Application Assistance: $199
Application Processing: $0
Most Popular Forms
- Green Card Renewal Form I-90
- Lost or Stolen Green Card Form I-90
- Green Card Replacement Form I-90
- U.S. Citizenship Application Form N-400
- Replace Certificate of Citizenship Form N-565
- Immigrant Petition Family Green Card Form I-130
- Adjustment of Status Form I-485
- Application for Travel Document Form I-131
- USCIS Forms