Fiancé(e) visa Form I-129F
What is the purpose of Form I-129F?
Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), may be used to petition your fiancé(e) (K-1) and their children to the United States for marriage. This form may also be used to petition your spouse and their children (K-3 & K-4 visas, respectively) to the United States to complete the process for Adjustment of Status.
What to do after fiancé(e) arrives and marriage takes place?
Once the marriage has taken place, you may begin the process to obtain Permanent Resident status. The time frame can range from six months to more than a year.
How much does it cost to file Form I-129F?
The fees associated for a Petition for K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa are as follows:
Application Assistance: $199
Application Processing: $535
Most Popular Packages
- Green Card Renewal Form I-90
- Lost or Stolen Green Card Form I-90
- Green Card Replacement Form I-90
- U.S. Citizenship Application Form N-400
- Replace Certificate of Citizenship Form N-565
- Immigrant Petition Family Green Card Form I-130
- Adjustment of Status Form I-485
- Application for Travel Document Form I-131
- USCIS Forms