Certificate of Citizenship Application Form N-600
What is the purpose of Form N-600?
Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship, is used by individuals to obtain proof of their right to citizenship.
What is the required evidence for Form N-600 Certificate of Citizenship?
Listed are a few of the main required supporting documents to submit with Form N-600
- Applicant's birth certificate
- U.S. parent birth certificate
- Passport style photos
- Parents marriage certificate/divorce decree
- Proof of permanent residence
What is the processing time for Form N-600?
Current processing times for Form N-600 is more than a year for many USCIS field offices. It is important to thoroughly and correctly fill out the application to avoid further delays.
What is the fee to file for a Certificate of Citizenship?
The fees associated to Certificate of Citizenship Application are as follows:
Application Assistance: $170
Application Processing: $1,170
Most Popular Forms
- Green Card Renewal Form I-90
- Lost or Stolen Green Card Form I-90
- U.S. Citizenship Application Form N-400
- Apply for Green Card Lottery DV-Lottery
- Replace Certificate of Citizenship Form N-565
- Immigrant Petition Family Green Card Form I-130
- Adjustment of Status Form I-485
- Application for Travel Document Form I-131
- Certificate of Citizenship Form N-600
- USCIS Forms