US Citizenship Application Form N-400
What are the requirements to become a U.S. citizen?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Green card holder for at least 5 years
- 3 years if married to a U.S. citizen
- Have lived in the state for at least 3 months
- Continuous residence of at least 5 years
- Have been physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months
When can I submit my application for U.S. citizenship?
Applicants may submit their application within 90 days before their 5 year anniversary as a green card holder. Keep in mind that you must meet the other requirements listed above to begin the U.S. Citizenship process.
Where do I begin my application for naturalization?
To begin the process to obtain U.S. Citizenship, you may begin to complete the Form N-400. Not sure if you are eligible? Check out our eligibility quiz to find out today!
What is the cost to become a U.S. citizen?
The fees associated with your U.S. Citizenship are as follows:
Application Assistance: $199
Application Processing: $640
Biometrics Fee: $85
Most Popular Packages
- Green Card Renewal Form I-90
- Lost or Stolen Green Card Form I-90
- Green Card Replacement Form I-90
- U.S. Citizenship Application Form N-400
- Replace Certificate of Citizenship Form N-565
- Immigrant Petition Family Green Card Form I-130
- Adjustment of Status Form I-485
- Application for Travel Document Form I-131
- USCIS Forms